Why is my Bing lockscreen background always one day behind my PC desktop background?

shbrooks

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
If I change manually the lockscreen background to something other than Bing, and then switch it back again, then it does update to 'todays' background, but then fails to update the next day and continues to lag one day behind.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
IMO that app checks & refreshes it only once in a day. So depending on the setup when you did it on phone first time, you will see it refreshed only by that time. Better do the steps you mentioned at 12:00 AM once and then see daily page refreshed on your phone every morning.

garbagedrew

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having this issue as well. My Bing lock screen on my Lumia Icon is always one day behind. Nothing I do corrects this behavior. I can change the lock screen to something else but the moment I change it back to Bing, I get the image from the prior day. Has anyone else experienced this behavior from their phone and if so, how did you correct it?

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I use papercut. I can manually choose what time it updates the wallpaper. I have it synced to update the wallpaper 1300 my time, which is the exact time my desktop wallpaper updates.

Primoz Kavcic

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine is updated at exactly 01:00 AM. So when i am not having a cellular data turned on during the night my bing doesnt update. So today i am like 5 days behind. Frustrating! I can force it by settings as mentioned above but i am to lazy to do this daily :D anyone with the same problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes