Hello,

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". i've followed a 4 min tutorial on youtube called "How to: Set up Facebook Chat and Messenger on Windows Phone" from Windows Central but no luck. i get the same error no matter what i do.

please help.
    03-31-2015 04:46 AM
    Hello,

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". i've followed a 4 min tutorial on youtube called "How to: Set up Facebook Chat and Messenger on Windows Phone" from Windows Central but no luck. i get the same error no matter what i do.

please help.
    Use a faster wifi or net connection.
    03-31-2015 07:59 AM
    Hello,

please help.
    Welcome to Windows Central.

What phone are you using?

You may want to create a Windows Central account so you could track and respond to the replies to your query.
    04-04-2015 07:43 AM