How can I fix the Facebook messaging can't connect to see who's online?

W

WPCentral Question

Facebook messaging "can't connect to see who's online"

Hello,

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". i've followed a 4 min tutorial on youtube called "How to: Set up Facebook Chat and Messenger on Windows Phone" from Windows Central but no luck. i get the same error no matter what i do.

please help.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Facebook messaging "can't connect to see who's online"

Hello,

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". i've followed a 4 min tutorial on youtube called "How to: Set up Facebook Chat and Messenger on Windows Phone" from Windows Central but no luck. i get the same error no matter what i do.

please help.

Use a faster wifi or net connection.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook messaging "can't connect to see who's online"

Hello,

please help.

Welcome to Windows Central.

What phone are you using?

You may want to create a Windows Central account so you could track and respond to the replies to your query.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon