So due to my curiosity, I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After a while I rolled back to Windows 8.1 via Lumia recovery tool. I had to reinstall my apps. Then I opened Shadow Fight and the game started from scratch. I was at Level 45, finished everything and was waiting for the next update. But now its back at level 1. I really can't play again. It was so hard to get to level 45. I know that there's a backup file for this somewhere because I have restored it before. But now I don't know how to do it. Please please help me out. I really love this game and I don't want to lose it. What is the procedure to restore my data? Thank you :/
    04-13-2015 04:06 AM
    I have the same problem, but it looks like nobody's here to answer
    04-17-2015 06:52 PM
    Maybe that game doesn't supports Microsoft's cloud backup system
    04-17-2015 07:43 PM
    So due to my curiosity, I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After a while I rolled back to Windows 8.1 via Lumia recovery tool. I had to reinstall my apps. Then I opened Shadow Fight and the game started from scratch. I was at Level 45, finished everything and was waiting for the next update. But now its back at level 1. I really can't play again. It was so hard to get to level 45. I know that there's a backup file for this somewhere because I have restored it before. But now I don't know how to do it. Please please help me out. I really love this game and I don't want to lose it. What is the procedure to restore my data? Thank you :/
    You could try:
    Settings, About, Reset my phone
    Then when the screen asks for your email, password log in to your outlook account.
    It will look for a backup.
    Apply backup and see does this restore your levels.

Also their currently is an Xbox Live status alert so that could be a factor your game is not synching with your phone.
    04-17-2015 08:00 PM
    Please help i am at level 20 and all of a sudden i am at level 1. i am play it on my laptop windows 8.1. i lost a the level i had completed and now i have to play from the beginning which i dont want to play. what should i do to get my game back to level 20 ?
    05-12-2015 05:38 AM
    Well that happened to me too and not just the levels, starter pack for 1 too. However after contacting them, they don't seem to really care, just said they can't restore missing purchases.. Nothing works
    Arash Eskandari Niya and v535 like this.
    05-12-2015 06:53 AM
    1.open program files
    2.search the hidden item or folder (WindowsApps)
    3.search folder Nekki
    4.copy the Nekki folder to local disc D or E or other
    5.if sometime shadow fight data missing, place the Nekki folder to WindowsApps again
    09-16-2016 05:42 AM
    Please help i am at level 20 and all of a sudden i am at level 1. i am play it on my laptop windows 8.1. i lost a the level i had completed and now i have to play from the beginning which i dont want to play. what should i do to get my game back to level 20 ?
    Same thing happened to me.I started again.
    12-06-2016 04:28 PM
    02-05-2017 04:16 PM
    02-05-2017 04:17 PM
    Restart it over
    02-05-2017 04:18 PM
    Hello, I don't know whether ur data is just hiden or deleted when rolling back OS 8.1. If it's just hiden, u can find ways to open your folder and find your data. But if it's deleted, that's would be trouble. I'd suggest u to find some third-party software to help u. I know a software focus on data recovery: easeus data recovery software. If u google it u can find their official website. and u just want to recover the game data, so u can use the free version. If no method to help u, just try it.
    By the way, If u use the third party software, remember: don't put any new data to your phone, or your game data will be covered by something else.
    Good Luck.
    02-05-2017 11:30 PM
    Same to me, level 18, after reset windows 10, lost all weapons and have to play from the beginning!
    06-30-2017 10:43 PM