How do I post on forums about our new Windows App

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

I am looking for information on how i can post in the forums about our new App which we released for windows. Also looking for information about the best bloggers & review sites for windows.

Regards,
V

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
First step is joining the Forum to get posting privileges. You would want to read the community guidelines: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Then sign up for the developer program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/developers-corner/311325-join-windowscentral-developer-program.html
Bear in mind that has certain rules that go along with the benefits: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Generally, following the guidelines helps get you exposure in the world's largest Windows and Windows Phone online community. Trying to just join and start SPAMMING away gets you nullified pretty quickly. We want developers here, we want them to get their message out and we want to help them format it in a way that doesn't turn everyone off.

Additionally you can "tip" our Blog Staff and let them know about your new Apps and they must just get featured on the News Feed. We have many bloggers and they keep pretty busy, but tips are always welcomed. Contact | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon