1. Windows Central Question's Avatar
    I'm using windows 7 ultimate, and in my hdd there have four partition and one partition type is showing "extended". I can't create new usable drive from that "extended" type drive. This "extended" type drive has 13gb space.
    Also I'm tried to create new partition from that "extended" type partition when boot from windows dvd but while creating partition it shows "not enough space available" in that "extended" type drive.. So please suggest me how can i use this "extended" type partition or convert this "extended" partition to a logical healthy drive?
    05-28-2015 01:04 AM
  2. RumoredNow's Avatar
    For partition manipulation I find GParted to be very useful and easy to use, I also recommend getting it bundled with System Rescue CD for maximum benefits. Just set your machine to boot from CD and this puppy will save your sanity.

    05-28-2015 12:13 PM

Similar Threads

  1. How to change my Lumia 830 Product Code
    By Sagar Barua in forum Nokia Lumia 830
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 11:23 AM
  2. Can at&t Lumia owners expect denim update??
    By ajay puligandla in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 12:31 AM
  3. Can I locate my WP10 Beta (630) without find my phone (it's also dead)?
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 11:29 PM
  4. 2D action-platformer Rogue Legacy makes its way to the Xbox One
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 11:02 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:35 PM