How to deactivate call contact on tap?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unwanted behavior: When i go to my contacts list aka "Phone" if i tap a name it will immediately call it.

Wanted behavior: I would like to be able to chose on the options, what happens when i tap a name, for example, show contact details for that contact.

I can not find such option, Its a problem calling unwanted numbers. It spends money.

Is there such an option? How can it be achieved?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Unwanted behavior: When i go to my contacts list aka "Phone" if i tap a name it will immediately call it.

Wanted behavior: I would like to be able to chose on the options, what happens when i tap a name, for example, show contact details for that contact.

I can not find such option, Its a problem calling unwanted numbers. It spends money.

Is there such an option? How can it be achieved?

You can long press it for a context menu ...
OR
use the PEOPLE app, that's where you can view details, etc.
The phone part is behaving the way it should.

Edgar Itachi

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

I cant stop thinking the "Phone" app's contacts is not intuitive at all.

Anyway thanks to your reply i did realise the "People" app is an entire diferent app from the "Phone" one (since when I bought the phone he imported all contacts into these 2 apps from my email and sim card automatically, i was thinking it was all the same).

So my solution was replace the 'Phone' app for the 'People' app on the desktop screen.

In anyway i wont be using the 'Phone' app in a very long time xD

Cheerios

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon