Follow up to "How many Cortanas are there?"
    What I really want to know is, does "my" Cortana have access to everything "the" Cortana knows about everybody else? Could I, at least in theory, get "my" Cortana to tell me personal information that someone else has given to "their" Cortana?
    07-22-2015 04:09 PM
    What I really want to know is, does "my" Cortana have access to everything "the" Cortana knows about everybody else? Could I, at least in theory, get "my" Cortana to tell me personal information that someone else has given to "their" Cortana?
    No. Personal information that you provide Cortana for a more personalized experience is saved locally in the (Cortana's) notebook.
    No. Personal information that you provide Cortana for a more personalized experience is saved locally in the (Cortana's) notebook.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-22-2015 05:30 PM
    It's the same code behind everyone's Cortana for the most part.

But its all compartmentalized, it'd be ridiculous if you could ask for someone else's private MS account calendar. Can I read your private OneNote stuff? No.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-22-2015 10:41 PM