Why can't I receive pictures in texts but an send them?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

CAN'T receive pictures in texts, but CAN send them

HTC One M8 Windows
WP 8.1 Update 2

Good evening.

As of this morning, I have been unable to receive pictures sent to me via text message. I can send pictures with no problems, but when someone tries to send to one to me, I get a text that says "Get Media (30kb)" and when I click the link, it says, "Oops! the media you are looking for isn't here anymore."

I've tried changing things in the Carrier + SIM section. I've done a soft reset. I've checked my usual settings and nothing is different. I have about 9gb of free space on the phone.

It's driving me crazy. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

Thanks!

MMissionary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: CAN'T receive pictures in texts, but CAN send them

HTC One M8 Windows
WP 8.1 Update 2

Good evening.

As of this morning, I have been unable to receive pictures sent to me via text message. I can send pictures with no problems, but when someone tries to send to one to me, I get a text that says "Get Media (30kb)" and when I click the link, it says, "Oops! the media you are looking for isn't here anymore."

I've tried changing things in the Carrier + SIM section. I've done a soft reset. I've checked my usual settings and nothing is different. I have about 9gb of free space on the phone.

It's driving me crazy. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

Thanks!

Have you contacted your carrier and tried seeing if it works with data on or off?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon