Do pre-ordered games from arrive on release date without paying for express shipping?

W

WPCentral Question

I have not yet pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I will do so tonight, whether it is from the online MS store or somewhere else. I want to order from the MS store for $15 in MyRewards credits, but will only do so if it does indeed arrive on release day. According to the website, it says this "Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code within 10 days after the game's release.* Plus, pre-order by 10AM PST on October 21 and get it the day it's released." The gift card will be redundant because I'll be getting rewards credits, but do I have to pay for shipping to get it the day it's released?

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have not yet pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I will do so tonight, whether it is from the online MS store or somewhere else. I want to order from the MS store for $15 in MyRewards credits, but will only do so if it does indeed arrive on release day. According to the website, it says this "Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code within 10 days after the game's release.* Plus, pre-order by 10AM PST on October 21 and get it the day it's released." The gift card will be redundant because I'll be getting rewards credits, but do I have to pay for shipping to get it the day it's released?

Its usually a day before, I got ODST two weeks before release

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon