I have not yet pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I will do so tonight, whether it is from the online MS store or somewhere else. I want to order from the MS store for $15 in MyRewards credits, but will only do so if it does indeed arrive on release day. According to the website, it says this "Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code within 10 days after the game's release.* Plus, pre-order by 10AM PST on October 21 and get it the day it's released." The gift card will be redundant because I'll be getting rewards credits, but do I have to pay for shipping to get it the day it's released?
    10-16-2015 05:05 PM
    I have not yet pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but I will do so tonight, whether it is from the online MS store or somewhere else. I want to order from the MS store for $15 in MyRewards credits, but will only do so if it does indeed arrive on release day. According to the website, it says this "Exclusive offer: Pre-order now and get a $10 Xbox gift card digital code within 10 days after the game's release.* Plus, pre-order by 10AM PST on October 21 and get it the day it's released." The gift card will be redundant because I'll be getting rewards credits, but do I have to pay for shipping to get it the day it's released?
    Its usually a day before, I got ODST two weeks before release
    10-17-2015 04:43 AM