Phone won't stay off

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 640 with the W10M build prior to .63 (on slow ring) will not stay off after pressing down on the power button and sliding the screen down. Instead it just turns itself back on when I want it stay off. It's really bothersome, and no I'm not charging it.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 640 with the W10M build prior to .63 (on slow ring) will not stay off after pressing down on the power button and sliding the screen down. Instead it just turns itself back on when I want it stay off. It's really bothersome, and no I'm not charging it.

What about build .63?

any particular reason why you don't update to it?

As it sounds like a bug or do you mean it occurs with build .63 and didn't with the build prior?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
What about build .63?

any particular reason why you don't update to it?

As it sounds like a bug or do you mean it occurs with build .63 and didn't with the build prior?

.63 isn't available for slow ring users so I can't update to it. At least not that I'm aware of (I'm signed up on slow ring, checked for updates today, still no updates)

I'm on the build before .63 (I don't remember the version number... .39?)

Either way my phone will not stay off unless I take out the battery.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
.63 isn't available for slow ring users so I can't update to it.

I'm on the build before .63 (I don't remember the version number... .39?)

Either way my phone will not stay off unless I take out the battery.

Oh okay, haven't been keeping up the builds on the slow ring due to work and everything else.

I doubt they changed the power off behaviour lol, so most likely a bug.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this on my 830 the other day. Used Power Off only for it to shutdown and power back on. Didn't think much about it but it happened. Now you have me wanting to see if it was a one off thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes