Dear all, lately i have been having a problem with media files on my phone(microsoft lumia 535)

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It started with audio files, where i can download a song and then play / listen to it. when i close the music player and then open it after sometime to play the same song, the song fails to play. This also applies to audio files, video files and some pictures that i download from whatsApp. Even pictures that I download from my email....some end up not showing. I even restored the phone two months ago but the problem still showed up
Could this be a virus problem? Please I need some help before I hate Lumia phone.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
It started with audio files, where i can download a song and then play / listen to it. when i close the music player and then open it after sometime to play the same song, the song fails to play. This also applies to audio files, video files and some pictures that i download from whatsApp. Even pictures that I download from my email....some end up not showing. I even restored the phone two months ago but the problem still showed up
Could this be a virus problem? Please I need some help before I hate Lumia phone.

Lumia can't take virus due to o.s. nature. Wich windows and wich build are you using, first??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon