How do I delete Microsoft messaging contacts?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have just got my Microsoft 950, imported my contacts from my lumia 1020, but when my wife calls me I get a call coming through from my daughter instead. It seems like something called Microsoft messaging has my daughter with her mums number, but I am unable to delete the contact, so when my daughter actually calls I get her screen picture, but when my wife calls I get my daughters messaging image.
I have deleted skype, unlinked the account, restarted the phone but it's still happening, any help, because if this can't be sorted the phone has to go back.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have just got my Microsoft 950, imported my contacts from my lumia 1020, but when my wife calls me I get a call coming through from my daughter instead. It seems like something called Microsoft messaging has my daughter with her mums number, but I am unable to delete the contact, so when my daughter actually calls I get her screen picture, but when my wife calls I get my daughters messaging image.
I have deleted skype, unlinked the account, restarted the phone but it's still happening, any help, because if this can't be sorted the phone has to go back.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

have you checked in the people app for the contacts for your daughter and wife? Are they linked in any way or does one contact share 2 numbers?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium