Asking for an internet connection, even though it is connected already with a good connection?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

asking for internet connection even though connected already with a good connection

i installed viber on my pc and it works well just after installation..but after a few hours it stops working and shows an error message saying that viber has stopped working..even though there is a good internet connection it says that there is a connection problem when im trying to send messages...Then i uninstalled viber and installed again...then again it works well...i tried this many times...it only works well just after installation...if i want to use viber again, then i have to uninstall and install it again....Please be kind enough to give me a solution for this problem.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: asking for internet connection even though connected already with a good connection

i installed viber on my pc and it works well just after installation..but after a few hours it stops working and shows an error message saying that viber has stopped working..even though there is a good internet connection it says that there is a connection problem when im trying to send messages...Then i uninstalled viber and installed again...then again it works well...i tried this many times...it only works well just after installation...if i want to use viber again, then i have to uninstall and install it again....Please be kind enough to give me a solution for this problem.

what about closing viber and then reopening? Instead of uninstalling and reinstalling

You could also contact the viber team

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss