I can't seem to download anything properly from the internet on my windows 10 computer. All exe files download with a corrupt or invalid signature (that's how Edge puts it) I've tried other browsers and Download managers and I still get the same error. It even affects Chrome installation
    Media files (audio and video) download but are intermittently distorted when played.
    It's also preventing me from downloading windows updates and updating Windows defender.
    I didn't have this problem when I initially upgraded from Windows 7 but then it started suddenly.
    I did a clean install because of this but the problem persists.
    Please help.
    07-08-2016 09:06 PM
    I can't seem to download anything properly from the internet on my windows 10 computer. All exe files download with a corrupt or invalid signature (that's how Edge puts it) I've tried other browsers and Download managers and I still get the same error. It even affects Chrome installation
    Media files (audio and video) download but are intermittently distorted when played.
    It's also preventing me from downloading windows updates and updating Windows defender.
    I didn't have this problem when I initially upgraded from Windows 7 but then it started suddenly.
    I did a clean install because of this but the problem persists.
    Please help.
    are you using wifi or ethernet - your connection seems to be the problem
    Try disabling the internet drivers in device manager and then enable them again and check
    Or change connection type and try again
    07-08-2016 11:52 PM