I just got an L1320 with win8 and I want to update it to win8.1 then win10 but every time I try to update, it give me the above mention error message after downloading the update to 100%.
    I've used 3 different WiFi connections all with good speed and connection without any drops in connection.
    The phone seems like it has a problem with the usb connection as it can't be detected by my PCs so I can't use WDRT.
    How do infix the error and are there any ways I can get the phone to update?
    All the help is very much appreciated.

Sent from my Certified Fr3sh Lumia 1520!
    07-12-2016 02:29 PM
    I just got an L1320 with win8 and I want to update it to win8.1 then win10 but every time I try to update, it give me the above mention error message after downloading the update to 100%.
    I've used 3 different WiFi connections all with good speed and connection without any drops in connection.
    The phone seems like it has a problem with the usb connection as it can't be detected by my PCs so I can't use WDRT.
    How do infix the error and are there any ways I can get the phone to update?
    All the help is very much appreciated.

was the 1320 new or second hand? The old user might have sold it just because of these issues

Though check date, time, time zone and region to see if they're correct
    07-12-2016 02:33 PM
    It's second hand, and the person I got it from isn't tech savvy, she was just using it as is and didn't care about updating and stuff.
    I've checked the date, region settings, time zone and everything. Still giving me the error, I've reset it numerous times, still no joy

07-13-2016 04:42 AM
    It's second hand, and the person I got it from isn't tech savvy, she was just using it as is and didn't care about updating and stuff.
    I've checked the date, region settings, time zone and everything. Still giving me the error, I've reset it numerous times, still no joy

by reset you mean factory reset? Use windows device recovery tool to install the OS afresh
    07-13-2016 11:01 AM