Backup files directly from Onedrive

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I use Onedrive to store several hundred gigabytes of personal files. I also us Backblaze to backup my files and for version history should I accidentally delete or overwrite a file. However, this is problematic, because all the internet providers in my area have small bandwidth caps and high prices. This requires me to upload every file twice (once to Onedrive and once to Backblaze). Is there any backup service that can connect directly to Onedrive and backup my files from there to save precious bandwidth on my home internet connection?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I use Onedrive to store several hundred gigabytes of personal files. I also us Backblaze to backup my files and for version history should I accidentally delete or overwrite a file. However, this is problematic, because all the internet providers in my area have small bandwidth caps and high prices. This requires me to upload every file twice (once to Onedrive and once to Backblaze). Is there any backup service that can connect directly to Onedrive and backup my files from there to save precious bandwidth on my home internet connection?

Windows 10 desktop and mobile use only OneDrive automatically, there's the OneDrive app in both of them

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
one drive is the native backup option for windows 10 devices - so you can use that instead of using onedrive only for storage and backblaze for backup.

However, if you do want to use both - you can search for software that can move files from one storage service to another. I use (www)mover.io but there are others

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes