after sd card error was showed, i clicked on fix it and since then my memory card is not readable. when i put it in the computer, it shows it has data in it for 2 seconds and then becomes unreadable. pls help.
    07-19-2016 10:02 AM
    Aside from connecting your SD Card to your PC using a different USB port and trying to recover the data there, the chances of being able to recover data from a failing (or failed) SD Card is very slim. The best practice is to always copy the content from the SD Card to a more stable storage device (e.g. a non-solid-state storage device such as an HDD) regularly.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Aside from connecting your SD Card to your PC using a different USB port and trying to recover the data there, the chances of being able to recover data from a failing (or failed) SD Card is very slim. The best practice is to always copy the content from the SD Card to a more stable storage device (e.g. a non-solid-state storage device such as an HDD) regularly.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-19-2016 10:21 AM