Nokia 1520 Battery Read Issues on W10M

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can anyone help? I have a Nokia 1520 RM-938 that has been acting up ...actually it's becoming a pain in my back side. I recently took the phone to the local MS Store to have the integrity of the battery tested ...it tested fine ...the problem with the phone is this....the phone will randomly shut off ...try to reboot only to give incorrect readings of the battery ...it will go from 100% to 2% on the reboot charge it for a couple of minutes I'm back at a 100% ...this occurs even when the phone has been charging all night ...the other problem is it's become very sensitive to what cable I use to charge it with ...Is this phone screwed? Do I wipe it clean again and go back to W8..? What do I do?

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Have you preformed a hard reset after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile? Either way, I think you should try with the soft reset first and if it won't fix I'd try another hard reset.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help? I have a Nokia 1520 RM-938 that has been acting up ...actually it's becoming a pain in my back side. I recently took the phone to the local MS Store to have the integrity of the battery tested ...it tested fine ...the problem with the phone is this....the phone will randomly shut off ...try to reboot only to give incorrect readings of the battery ...it will go from 100% to 2% on the reboot charge it for a couple of minutes I'm back at a 100% ...this occurs even when the phone has been charging all night ...the other problem is it's become very sensitive to what cable I use to charge it with ...Is this phone screwed? Do I wipe it clean again and go back to W8..? What do I do?

I'm thinking the MS store didn't test fully - probably the battery terminals are loose or it behaves poorly at random times - take it back if it's not too much of a hassle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre