Can't connect my google account (contacts/gmail/...) to my Lumia 950 anymore.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After a hard reset I wanted to sync my google contacts and mail to my Lumia 950 again (it worked fine before), but whenever I try to connect the account I get to a page where it sais, that the browser I'm using is not supported and that I should download a different one (I did everything through the settings-menu btw).

Did anybody else expirience something alike or does anybody know a work-around? I really need my google contacts on my phone!

P.S. I made screenshots, if anybody knows how you can post pictures here I'm happy to provide them.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
After a hard reset I wanted to sync my google contacts and mail to my Lumia 950 again (it worked fine before), but whenever I try to connect the account I get to a page where it sais, that the browser I'm using is not supported and that I should download a different one (I did everything through the settings-menu btw).

Did anybody else expirience something alike or does anybody know a work-around? I really need my google contacts on my phone!

P.S. I made screenshots, if anybody knows how you can post pictures here I'm happy to provide them.

before adding any account, make sure that you've updated the mail app
You're using the mail app, right?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

scotf

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
importing the contacts & calendar won't help as I need them to sync when I make changes. Is there any way to do this in the anniversay update? It worked before the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3