Since we cant get Pokemon Go for Window 10 Mobile, and we already have numerous Disney based apps in our store. It seems that Disney and Microsoft are not afraid to work together. Why doesn't someone make a app were we catch Disney characters!! This would be great for Windows phone sales because it be releases on Windows 10 Mobile first. IJS
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:20 AM
    Since we cant get Pokemon Go for Window 10 Mobile, and we already have numerous Disney based apps in our store. It seems that Disney and Microsoft are not afraid to work together. Why doesn't someone make a app were we catch Disney characters!! This would be great for Windows phone sales because it be releases on Windows 10 Mobile first. IJS
    God concept :D but how will you catch them, you aint got the pokeball here :chuckles: , i could just imagine runing behind pluto to catch him .
    08-09-2016 06:46 AM
    ask the developers to think about that
    08-09-2016 07:45 AM