Keeping snippingtool snip ready.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I miss the one-click-snippingtool of Win7. In my attempt to reproduce that readiness-to-snip in Win10, I let a batch file launch snippingtool at Windows boot, so that when I want to use it, I just click on NEW in the open snippingtool. That works brilliantly only ONCE, because, once used, the snippingtool window closes. So now I am on the hunt for a technique that will either KEEP snippingtool open, or automatically relaunch it after use.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I miss the one-click-snippingtool of Win7. In my attempt to reproduce that readiness-to-snip in Win10, I let a batch file launch snippingtool at Windows boot, so that when I want to use it, I just click on NEW in the open snippingtool. That works brilliantly only ONCE, because, once used, the snippingtool window closes. So now I am on the hunt for a technique that will either KEEP snippingtool open, or automatically relaunch it after use.

have you tried the new inking apps? One of them can do snipping I believe

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium