Facing uptodate problem while installing win 10 on 520 using window insider app.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hey.. after watching some reviews of windows 10, i decided to install it on my device i.e 520. i have downloaded win 10 once but rollbacked to 8.1. now i am facing a problem i.e your device is upto date.
after section of ring(insider preview build) it show a message configuring your device then the process is done then i go to setting> phone update> check for update.. but after the process is complete it show your device is upto date..... and i also tried other rings (fast and slow) but the same problem preveils.........
plz help....

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Any (unapproved for WM10) devices NOT on WM10 already are left behind, short of the registry hack method.

This has been in effect for a couple of weeks ...
Search the forum for the registry hack method, IF you dare to proceed that way.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hey.. after watching some reviews of windows 10, i decided to install it on my device i.e 520. i have downloaded win 10 once but rollbacked to 8.1. now i am facing a problem i.e your device is upto date.
after section of ring(insider preview build) it show a message configuring your device then the process is done then i go to setting> phone update> check for update.. but after the process is complete it show your device is upto date..... and i also tried other rings (fast and slow) but the same problem preveils.........
plz help....

short answer, you can't get it on the 520: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Device Reminder - Microsoft Community

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes