Facebook apps not responding to touch (w10 mobile)

Antonht

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
So, since I got the new update for windows 10 mobile (non insider) last week, Facebooks 3 apps (Fb, Messenger + Instagram) sometimes get stuck, and the strange thing is when i open for example Instagram when noticing that its stuck at messenger, then that app is also stuck (doesn't respond to touch).

I'm running the aps on a Lumia 930.

For your notice, other apps work fine, just not the ported fb apps (and they work again after a soft reset, but I dont want to do that every day).

Anyone else that got this problem?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So, since I got the new update for windows 10 mobile (non insider) last week, Facebooks 3 apps (Fb, Messenger + Instagram) sometimes get stuck, and the strange thing is when i open for example Instagram when noticing that its stuck at messenger, then that app is also stuck (doesn't respond to touch).

I'm running the aps on a Lumia 930.

For your notice, other apps work fine, just not the ported fb apps (and they work again after a soft reset, but I dont want to do that every day).

Anyone else that got this problem?

Happens to me with the Instagram app.

Don't have ant problems with the facebook app (I'm using the beta though)

Don't use messenger that much

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you also have to do a soft reset to get it working again?

For Instagram? Yes. But mine is stored on the SD card. Whenever I soft reset after it freezing, 100%t of the time I get a prompt to do the SD scan because errors were found or whatever.

Not sure if yours is on the SD card or not so I'm not sure if the sd card is causing the app to trip out or if the app is causing the sd card to trip out :)

Never bothered to move it to internal memory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar