I upgraded my Lumia 430 from Windows 8.1 to 10 . After the upgrade I used my for a week and decided to factory reset my phone .i run the reset completely until I reached the set up your phone view.i couldn't set up my phone because of bad network connection.so I shut down the phone so I could set it up later but unfortunately when I decided to switch on the phone it began the reset process again only that this time the phone can't boot any Os but shows only an emoji like this :-( and then turns off again
    09-02-2016 06:04 AM
    I upgraded my Lumia 430 from Windows 8.1 to 10 . After the upgrade I used my for a week and decided to factory reset my phone .i run the reset completely until I reached the set up your phone view.i couldn't set up my phone because of bad network connection.so I shut down the phone so I could set it up later but unfortunately when I decided to switch on the phone it began the reset process again only that this time the phone can't boot any Os but shows only an emoji like this :-( and then turns off again
    Plug it to a pc and download Windows Device Recovery Tool
    09-02-2016 06:12 AM
    as suggested, use a computer and install windows device recovery tool and reinstall the OS from there. It will install the 8.1 version and you'll have to upgrade again from there

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-02-2016 07:02 AM