Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to wirelessly connect my Lumia 950Xl to Lenovo X230 laptop. The Connect app launches but gets stuck in with the message "Lumia is about to project". On both devices I have Windows 10 Anniversary Update with all the recent updates, settings enable etc.
    The thing is I can connect the phone to my Surface Pro 3, updated as well. So it's just the thing with my X230 (it supports Miracast as well).
    Any ideas, what more I could check?
    09-06-2016 01:17 PM
    Not sure but make sure the Connect app is also open on the receiving device (Worth a try).

If that doesn't work sign up and let us know, I am sure someone else will pitch in.
    09-06-2016 07:13 PM
    Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to wirelessly connect my Lumia 950Xl to Lenovo X230 laptop. The Connect app launches but gets stuck in with the message "Lumia is about to project". On both devices I have Windows 10 Anniversary Update with all the recent updates, settings enable etc.
    The thing is I can connect the phone to my Surface Pro 3, updated as well. So it's just the thing with my X230 (it supports Miracast as well).
    Any ideas, what more I could check?
    does projecting to the device require pairing? Can you do that process again?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-12-2016 06:35 AM