Windows 10 does an automatic update now my computer is messed up. Nothing works right and I'm about ready to take my tower and throwit out the window. Why do you guys push out updates that DO NOT WORK????????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 09-19-2016 at 06:58 PM. Reason: language
    09-19-2016 04:13 PM
    Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Try this guide for rolling back updates: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...sy-fix%5D.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Except the updates DO work, it would help if we knew what updates you installed prior to this and whether this is a clean install or you upgraded from 7, 8 or 8.1 as stating that "your computer did automatic updates and now it's messed up" doesn't give us much to work with.
    09-19-2016 05:28 PM
    Also, we're not associated in any way with Microsoft, we're a community of helpful individuals that prioritize Microsoft products. :)
    09-19-2016 06:29 PM
    Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Try this guide for rolling back updates: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...sy-fix%5D.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    mary beth hale and aximtreo like this.
    09-19-2016 07:00 PM