OneNote touch/ink toggle

Shoubhik Banerjee

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Before the Anniversary update OneNote had this touch/ink toggle. If it was disabled, touch and pen inputs were separated. When enabled, one could ink with touch. After i updated, it was there. But i had to do a reset for some reason. This toggle has disappeared ever since. Please help. Is there like a registry edit to enable this feature. The feature working fine on "Ink Workspace" perfectly.. Just not on OneNote.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Before the Anniversary update OneNote had this touch/ink toggle. If it was disabled, touch and pen inputs were separated. When enabled, one could ink with touch. After i updated, it was there. But i had to do a reset for some reason. This toggle has disappeared ever since. Please help. Is there like a registry edit to enable this feature. The feature working fine on "Ink Workspace" perfectly.. Just not on OneNote.

this would be onenote app or the office program? Have you checked for updates? Or tried repairing it from control panel > programs?

Shoubhik Banerjee

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have tried everything. From repairing to reinstalling to reformatting. I think the only hope is now to get my hands on 1511 iso. But i am not able to get that too.. It's the store version of OneNote. Is there like a registry edit that would help?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have tried everything. From repairing to reinstalling to reformatting. I think the only hope is now to get my hands on 1511 iso. But i am not able to get that too.. It's the store version of OneNote. Is there like a registry edit that would help?

then they might have removed that feature - can you try talking to a mcirosoft customer care rep? Especially anyone in tech

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs