Windows 10 Version 1607 Update Stuck

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Im always stuck in 30% or in 32 % working on updates do not turn off your computer
waited in 10Hours still in 30% or in 32%

Then if i clean install Im stuck in install updates or in Finishing up sometimes in Getting ready

EPgfDiH.png

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! That sounds great. I like your attitude "Never Give Up" Thanks for your reply. I have a good feeling about this. This may take awhile, so be patient!:wink:
Let me know how things go for you!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! I'm starting to wonder about your server. Who is your ISP? What is your down load speed? Do you ever get a error ?
Just thinking out loud. Let me know how things go! Hang in there friend!:wink:
Some updates can’t be installed if you’re using a metered Internet connection.

Last edited:

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! I'm starting to wonder about your server. Who is your ISP? What is your down load speed? Do you ever get a error ?
Just thinking out loud. Let me know how things go! Hang in there friend!:wink:
Some updates can’t be installed if you’re using a metered Internet connection.

PLDT the fastest here in Philippines . yes but they reply for 3 days

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I may not have my facts straight, but I'm thinking the Anniversary update is 3.5 GB. That's what it's showing on my flash. That is a large update in my option.
Have you ever created a Media Creation Tool?? Please give me a answer that I can understand. I realize that there is a language barrier between us and that's OK.
Do you have the Media Creation tool on a flash drive? My down load speed is Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend ! Your down load looks good. Ping is excellent! Upload is also good! Did you ever create a media creation tool? Once again you only answer one question.
Have you ever created a media creation tool? Here's what mine looks like.:wink:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 3

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
The last reply from you, was that you were waiting for help from Dell. No information from you about what happened with Dell. Surely my friend you can answer more then one question at a time. I don't mean to sound angry, but I ask you several questions and you post back only one answer. This is my question!
Have you ever created a media creation tool??:smile:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 3

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! I have had a long day. It is 12:07 AM in Oklahoma. I have asked you several questions tonight. I'm really doing every thing I can to help you.
I will stay on the forum for another 30 minutes, and then I'll check back with you tomorrow. Please try to answer all my questions and tell me every thing you did and what happened. These 3 work comments "It's still hung" is killing me.:smile: I need to know every thing you tried and what the out come was. That's the only way I know what to suggest next. It's very possible that you are not able to upgrade to the Anniversary addition. I just find it hard to believe that you can upgrade to 1511 and not be able upgrade to 1607. That makes no sense to me! See you tomorrow.:smile:

Rusyl Narito

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! I have had a long day. It is 12:07 AM in Oklahoma. I have asked you several questions tonight. I'm really doing every thing I can to help you.
I will stay on the forum for another 30 minutes, and then I'll check back with you tomorrow. Please try to answer all my questions and tell me every thing you did and what happened. These 3 work comments "It's still hung" is killing me.:smile: I need to know every thing you tried and what the out come was. That's the only way I know what to suggest next. It's very possible that you are not able to upgrade to the Anniversary addition. I just find it hard to believe that you can upgrade to 1511 and not be able to upgrade to 1607. That makes no sense to me! See you tomorrow.:smile:

Sorry because I'm busy this time. Then Sorry .for not answering the questions. And Dell Support is not helping.Because my warranty is ended already. I'm able to Upgrade to 1607 because it is listed on the website of dell.
Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Dell US
Inspiron 5558

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Thanks for your reply. Did you create a new media creation tool? Did you click on the "Update now" on that web site. Post #93 above!
What happened when you clicked on the "Update now" ?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Yea! Thanks for your reply! I knew you would Get-er-Done! You just made my day. Now you can share your knowledge with other forum members.
I'm very happy for you. Rusyl Here's a first place ribbon for you!

Attachments

• Ribbon.jpg
    Ribbon.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes