When I boot up I sign in to access my user account -no problem with that.
    However if I do not move the mouse within 10 minutes I am logged out and have to sign in again?
    I regularly use my computer to display sheet music while I play my guitar...which takes both hands so the last thing I need to have happen is to be logged out and then have to log in again. I have extended all the settings I can find for screen shut down and sleep to 60 minutes....but it makes no difference. Still get logged out after 10 minutes.
    Any advice on where/how I can change whatever setting it is that is doing this?
    12-31-2016 08:08 PM
    Hi ! Welcome to Windows Central. I play a Bass Fender. Old country! You might go into the advanced power setting and see if you can change any thing there.
    That's the only thing I know! If you need more help, please join the forum and someone will help you!
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    PS You shouldn't have to log in. My PC never shuts down unless I manually shut it down!
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    12-31-2016 08:46 PM
    Hi ! Welcome to Windows Central. I play a Bass Fender. Old country! You might go into the advanced power setting and see if you can change any thing there.
    That's the only thing I know! If you need more help, please join the forum and someone will help you!
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    PS You shouldn't have to log in. My PC never shuts down unless I manually shut it down!
    Damn, you are do perfect with your helps, i don't even have anything left to comment. Haha. :)
    holdum333 likes this.
    01-01-2017 04:24 AM
    When I boot up I sign in to access my user account -no problem with that.
    However if I do not move the mouse within 10 minutes I am logged out and have to sign in again?
    I regularly use my computer to display sheet music while I play my guitar...which takes both hands so the last thing I need to have happen is to be logged out and then have to log in again. I have extended all the settings I can find for screen shut down and sleep to 60 minutes....but it makes no difference. Still get logged out after 10 minutes.
    Any advice on where/how I can change whatever setting it is that is doing this?
    Go to settings, system, power and sleep.
    There you have it.
    holdum333 likes this.
    01-01-2017 04:25 AM
    Thanks for joining friend! There are a lot more power options in advanced power settings! You can set the display to never! That may be what the OP is wanting to do!
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    Tejas Javery likes this.
    01-01-2017 10:17 AM