Why does my Lumia 650 Dual Sim need reset multiple times per day to function?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have the Lumia 650 Dual Sim. I constantly have to soft reset my phone. The most common issue I have is it not opening apps. It tries( dots circling the screen) then goes back to the home screen. It has been hard reset twice. It updated today and right after the update it won't open the feedback hub app. I love the functionality of my phone, but having to constantly reset my phone is crippling my experience. It seems to lock up randomly. The other issue I seem to have is when trying to open my camera while texting or emailing(to add a picture). The camera won't take a picture until I reset my phone. It does not seem to be a common bug.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Question...

Do you use Social Media Apps a lot? Do you leave them open in the background?

From my forum browsing it seems that FB (and possibly others) may cause havoc with memory management for the OS, especially on 1GB RAM devices.

If you use them and leave them open in the background, try closing them out when done for the moment.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon