Can you transfer app downloads between MS accounts?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
So basically, I closed my old MS account and it had an app there that I had downloaded and was in My Library that was recently removed from the Store. That means, when I sign in using my new MS account I no longer can download that app (it's Zendesk, in case you wondered).

My question is, is there any way I can somehow get to download Zendesk again using my new MS account? I'm guessing no, knowing MS and how convoluted they make the easiest of tasks, but I just wanted to ask, in case anyone here has any suggestions.

Thanks.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying. Yes, it is the same thing. Zendesk is helpdesk software. They recently removed the app from the Store but I had it in my old MS account and I wondered if there was a way to transfer that download to my new MS account?

I don't believe one can retrieve contents from a MS account that is already closed.

Why don't you just sign in to that Zendesk again ? Do you have to pay for that ?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If an app has been removed from the Store - whether you had if earlier or not - how do you expect to install it again?

In my old MS account I had Zendesk under My Library because I had downloaded it previously. That is how I installed it previously. I am guessing though, if they removed it from the Store completely then it goes from there too?

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I am guessing though, if they removed it from the Store completely then it goes from there too?

That's what I would assume. There are some instances of apps that get de-listed, but are still available for download (e.g. Photosynth). But if the developer has removed the app completely, it wouldn't matter if you had it in your library.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes