So basically, I closed my old MS account and it had an app there that I had downloaded and was in My Library that was recently removed from the Store. That means, when I sign in using my new MS account I no longer can download that app (it's Zendesk, in case you wondered).

My question is, is there any way I can somehow get to download Zendesk again using my new MS account? I'm guessing no, knowing MS and how convoluted they make the easiest of tasks, but I just wanted to ask, in case anyone here has any suggestions.

Thanks.
    05-13-2017 06:55 AM
    I never heard of Zendesk.

But I googled for you and found this. Don't know if it's the same thing.

https://www.zendesk.com/
    05-13-2017 07:51 AM
    I never heard of Zendesk.

But I googled for you and found this. Don't know if it's the same thing.

https://www.zendesk.com/
    Thanks for replying. Yes, it is the same thing. Zendesk is helpdesk software. They recently removed the app from the Store but I had it in my old MS account and I wondered if there was a way to transfer that download to my new MS account?
    05-13-2017 08:10 AM
    Thanks for replying. Yes, it is the same thing. Zendesk is helpdesk software. They recently removed the app from the Store but I had it in my old MS account and I wondered if there was a way to transfer that download to my new MS account?
    I don't believe one can retrieve contents from a MS account that is already closed.

Why don't you just sign in to that Zendesk again ? Do you have to pay for that ?
    05-13-2017 08:25 AM
    I don't believe one can retrieve contents from a MS account that is already closed.

Why don't you just sign in to that Zendesk again ? Do you have to pay for that ?
    The app has been removed from the Microsoft store by Zendesk. I just want to find a way to download it again.

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...dows-Phone-app
    05-13-2017 08:26 AM
    Nevermind,I thought I knew but I read the full thread and I have no clue,this is an edited post,sorry
    05-13-2017 08:33 AM
    If an app has been removed from the Store - whether you had if earlier or not - how do you expect to install it again?
    05-13-2017 08:36 AM
    The app has been removed from the Microsoft store by Zendesk. I just want to find a way to download it again.

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...dows-Phone-app
    I should have asked.
    I did not know you are using Windows phone. I answer only to PC questions.
    I don't know how Windows Phone works at all.
    Sorry to have wasted your time.
    05-13-2017 08:38 AM
    If an app has been removed from the Store - whether you had if earlier or not - how do you expect to install it again?
    In my old MS account I had Zendesk under My Library because I had downloaded it previously. That is how I installed it previously. I am guessing though, if they removed it from the Store completely then it goes from there too?
    05-13-2017 08:38 AM
    I am guessing though, if they removed it from the Store completely then it goes from there too?
    That's what I would assume. There are some instances of apps that get de-listed, but are still available for download (e.g. Photosynth). But if the developer has removed the app completely, it wouldn't matter if you had it in your library.
    05-15-2017 12:12 AM