HP Elite X 3 Freeze after sms

ndouni

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Please I need help if anyone has a solution for this. My HP Elite X3 freeze after I receive sms. Every time I get sms, my phone freeze and I have to reset it. Has anyone ran into this and have a solution? I reset the phone many time, no change, even exited out of preview, no change, stopped using Skype as default sms, no change. Please I need help.

Erik DeBord

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Please I need help if anyone has a solution for this. My HP Elite X3 freeze after I receive sms. Every time I get sms, my phone freeze and I have to reset it. Has anyone ran into this and have a solution? I reset the phone many time, no change, even exited out of preview, no change, stopped using Skype as default sms, no change. Please I need help.

I've had the same issue for months. My current phone is the 6th one I've had with the same issue. It freezes constantly when using skype. I'm using messaging as my default app to try and isolate the problem. HP blames bad hardware, but something else is wrong.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same issue for months. My current phone is the 6th one I've had with the same issue. It freezes constantly when using skype. I'm using messaging as my default app to try and isolate the problem. HP blames bad hardware, but something else is wrong.

I'm surprised HP claims it's hardware. I would imagine HP would blame software, and Microsoft would blame hardware! I work in IT, and we often get runarounds from companies. Dell blames Windows, Microsoft blames Dell, Intel blames President Trump...

tigermcm

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
i've been having the same issue but worse. randomly if i want to go back to the start screen it freezes. its also happened literally right after restarting it freezes on the lock screen. I also have an issue where excel wont show recent workbooks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2