Devise migrated, security processor is not supported, not connecting to the wifi

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I dont know what happened to my laptop because I am not able to chang many of the setting I was before my somputer had an update. Now there are many devices and hardware and software that had migrated to somewhere else when I am not able to saved it because I am no longer the administrator. And it wo t let me stay connected to the wifi. I know the wifi of working because it let's me get on and load the webpage but then it say sthere is no signal even though I am able to stay connected through my phone and through the TV. I think somehow I was hacked by a neighbor or had malware because I feel like I have a custom version and there is a remote device that allows me to access certain web pages but not other and pi t has a lot of popups but the look out of place and I get the same pop up on my phone and laptop and the look out of place and I have a lot of empty folders only laptop but the programs are on my laptop n my phone when I never synced my phone to my laptop ut gu

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
In all honesty, with all these problems, it may be best to just start from scratch? Are you able to factory reset the laptop completely? That way you start off with a clean slate and you in control. After that, you can set it up as you require.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes