Connecting Win 2008r2 to Mac OS

jazzwineman

Oct 15, 2021
Visit site
Our main server in the operations of one of my clients in on a IMac Pro (Mac Mojave) We run a specific financial program on said machine.

A new version of the financial program is getting ready for testing on our systems. It is not OS dependent. We have 2 test Win Machines, one standalone and one virtual (Using VMware) on the Mac. They run 2008 server R2. No matter what I can do I cannot get the Win machines to see the Mac. The Mac sees the Win machines fine and can access anything I want on them, but the reverse is not true. One of our Win 10 laptops has no issue with see back and forth to the Mac machine.

What gives and any suggestions of how to get the Win 2008 machines to see and access the Mac?

Thanks for your help.

jazzwineman

Oct 15, 2021
Visit site
Kindly let me know you are facing this problem on intel based system or on AMD based system??

There are 2 test servers. One is a standalone AMD based machine. The other and the one we want to use is a copy of that and is a virtual using VMWare on the Mac machine which is an IMAC PRO with a 16 core Xeon processor. So the answer to your question is one is AMD and the other Intel as a virtual and neither one will see the MAC or any of the other MAC in the office.

Thanks

Tom in Dallas/Plano

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism