office bug

despinabs

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello.I have a problem with my nokia lumia 520 office.When i upload an doc file through my pc on skydrive and then want to seen it on my lumia 520 its downloading itself and open when i even dont have internet connection,but if i delete the file from skydrive it still takes memory in the phone and it isnt available to be seen from the phone.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Care to explain more? Share some details such as what version of Windows Phone 8 your phone is running (I.E: does it have Amber?), how do you know the file is still on your phone?

Try scrolling to Places in the Office App, tap Phone, and then see if your file can be found (and deleted) from there. More details would be great, and go a long way towards helping you. How do you know it's on your phone if you can't see or interact with it? Have you checked the sharing setting on the file? I've found that sometimes, changing who a document is shared with, and what permissions they have, can sometimes cause Office to bug out and screw with how it interacts with the file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon