Microsoft Complete

codbod

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I purchased my band at a retail store and I purchased the complete with it. I have registered the band online, but I was wondering how they will know that I have complete if I have problems in the future.

The receipt shows it was purchased, so will I need to keep the receipt, or will the complete show up with the Band's serial number?

Thank you!

NuAngel

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
My guess is to keep the receipt. I've never been to a Microsoft retail store, though, not sure if they make you "create an account" so to speak (like how the Apple store takes down your email address?)? If so, it's probably recorded there. Also, your purchase / receipt may have recorded the serial number of your Band, and by activating your band it sees somewhere in their system that the Band with that serial number and the Complete warranty were purchased together? Possibly even going to the Microsoft Band website and signing in to your account in the upper right, you may have the option to register your device in an "extended service plan" section (this is how it worked with Surface devices if you bought Complete after you already owned the device).

These are all just guesses on my side, though, I'm not genuinely sure, just some things you may be able to check?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I don't see the point of the Microsoft complete for the band.

When I looked into it it says its for an extra 1 month of coverage only. Am I wrong?

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know if they will replace and or repair in store? One of the locking tabs on the clasp of my band broke after just one week :( There is a store just over an hour away from my house and I would rather do that than send my band in and wait a month to get a replacement.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I just purchased it. Today was my last day to purchase it. The kicker was the free replacements for accidents. Well worth $20.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon