Band update: bike workout, band keyboard and new scrolling messages

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
It may be too early to say much about it, but it seems to me that the updated band is slightly more conservative both in terms of caloric burn (both exercise mode and the 24h monitoring m?de) than before as well as in terms of steps?

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
For Android, you go into the Play Store and update the app. After that, and with a bit of prodding, the app will update the firmware in the Band. New release: 10.2.2610.0 09 R

I'd imagine that iPhone and Windows would be similar.

My Band updated to10.2.2610.0 09 R but I don't see any bike tile or any other difference.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Just checking: Did you actually go into the "manage tiles" section and add it to your band? Or did it not show up as an option there.
Right. With the upgrade, the tile becomes available in the Heath app. You then have to add it to the tiles on your band before you can see/use it.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Excuse me if I'm the last to figure this out, but I just realized on the Dashboard if I go to either Calories or Sleep, there's an "Observations" option at the top. Click on it and...

I'VE FOUND MY INSIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: As we say in socal...very bitchin'.

LOL

-Matt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes