Sizing question!

mikefeero

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I just received my band in the mail, nobody around has the band in stores so I couldn't try it on. I purchased the medium, and it fits. However I can only click it into the second notch, any further feels a bit too restrictive. Os this fine? Or should I swap for a large?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Wear it a couple days, you may find you want it a little tighter than you think. 2 notches is on the border in my opinion. 3 notches or more and I'd keep it. Also are you planning on getting any bigger or smaller? Me personally, I plan on gaining weight and building muscle, forearm may end up getting slightly larger. Others may plan on losing weight.

mikefeero

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I don't plan on much fluctuation, maybe slightly bigger but I don't see it being anything that will impact that area. Thanks for the intel, I think ill keep it for a few days like you said then make a judgement.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just received my band in the mail, nobody around has the band in stores so I couldn't try it on. I purchased the medium, and it fits. However I can only click it into the second notch, any further feels a bit too restrictive. Os this fine? Or should I swap for a large?

looks similar to my experience except that I purchased the large first and it was too loose on the last one very often, depending on the time of the day or workout. So I changed it to the medium. Now I am switching between third and second click and have enough space on either side. Yes, there is now the unused slot to tighter settings but that is fine.

So, I'd say you have the right size and you will probably experience that the large one is too large. When there is an opportunity and you find a local store that has the band in large you can still try. PS: I used the sizing instructions on MS' site btw when I purchased the large one.

cheers

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I wear a medium at mid-point. I have tried a large, but I have to close it all the way and it's still just a bit loose.

I think you're a good candidate for the large. But just to check - why can't you make it any tighter? Is it because the HR and display bite into your wrist, or is it because the band is clamping the sides too hard? For me, the limiting factor is the HR/Display distance.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes