Band Survey

JGtz

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I received an email from Microsoft to take a 5-10 minute survey this morning. It was quite thorough, asking my opinion on my Band and what I'd like to see improved. Towards the end they ask how big of a Band and Microsoft ****** I am and why; thought that was funny.

The link in the email is linked to the email it's sent to so I can't share it since I already completed the survey.

Anyone else receive the survey?

band survey.png

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping this is yet another sign that version 2 is nearing production!
Perhaps. Although at this date I think the info will be used to market Band 2, not design it.

I'm curious about how everyone rated the Health app. I gave it a "2". I think it's fine as a Band management app, but if you don't have a Band, it seems pretty worthless. I made a plug for it to interface to more things - like the Precor machines that my gym uses. Perhaps though the Preva app they push.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Received and completed. Seems kinda late to use feedback for band 2 if it is due October, at least on design issues,etc.

KellyLadyB

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Oooh, I recieved the email but I thought it was a generic "rate your purchase" kinda thing. I will go find the email and do the survey.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Seems kinda late to use feedback for band 2 if it is due October, at least on design issues,etc.
Exactly. That's why I think it's being used to shape the marketing behind it. Which suggests to me we're probably looking at September at the soonest. They still have to come up with the ads get the photos, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon