Anybody seeing the latest Cortana Updates for the 8XT??

mjes201

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
SO, does anybody see the latest Cortana Updates? I don't see them anywhere! I only have the Events interest. I don't have the feedback option, no Foursquare support, none of the updates! Can anybody let me know once you get the updates if you don't already have them?

SRLumia620

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the updates on my 620 running 8.1 Developer Preview with Lumia Black.
Make sure you enable these features by going to Cortana's notebook (the icon on the top right when you open up Cortana) > Interests > Press the "+" icon at the bottom > press discover > and check whether you have "best nearby, eat+drink, events and local apps" as options to add to Cortana. If you have these, you already have the update.

mjes201

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the updates on my 620 running 8.1 Developer Preview with Lumia Black.
Make sure you enable these features by going to Cortana's notebook (the icon on the top right when you open up Cortana) > Interests > Press the "+" icon at the bottom > press discover > and check whether you have "best nearby, eat+drink, events and local apps" as options to add to Cortana. If you have these, you already have the update.

Thanks, but I have HTC 8XT on Sprint, and live in Central Florida. Microsoft released WP 8.1 DP GDR 1 Update yesterday to everyone else but the HTC phones. I guess they don't care anymore. *sighs*. I need to get a Lumia... lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes