The bottom of the Start Menu doesn't show up on the REDFLY. You know, the part that says Programs, Settings, Help.

I know those things work because I can get to them from the icons at the top of the Start Menu, but if I havent run them recently they won't show up there.

Hard to experiment with themes if you can't get the settings screen!
    10-23-2008 01:33 PM
    I can see the programs and settings options on the bottom of my start menu? So I dont think this is a feature.
    10-23-2008 03:23 PM
    I can see the programs and settings options on the bottom of my start menu? So I dont think this is a feature.
    x2

No problems here.

Custom skin, UI, GUI, interface.......?
    10-23-2008 03:43 PM
    No problem for me either.
    10-23-2008 04:19 PM
    Hmmmm, I wonder if it's an issue with the HTC Today plugin? I'll have to experiment.

I really like the HTC Plugin/ If that's the problem, I'll need to think about which I'd rather have.
    10-23-2008 06:15 PM
    What HTC phone are you using?

-
    10-24-2008 05:45 PM
    What HTC phone are you using?

-
    I have a CDMA (Sprint) Touch with the factory WinMo 6.1 upgrade. I'm running the REDFLY Sprint Touch 6.1 beta drivers.
    10-24-2008 06:14 PM
    That's the original version of TouchFLO, right? I'm not overly familiar with the Sprint version of this phone, but go into Settings > TouchFLO and see if there's a way to turn off just the customized Start menu. I don't know if there is, but it's included in the later version.

Just something to try...
    -
    10-24-2008 10:33 PM
    That's the original version of TouchFLO, right? I'm not overly familiar with the Sprint version of this phone, but go into Settings > TouchFLO and see if there's a way to turn off just the customized Start menu. I don't know if there is, but it's included in the later version.

Just something to try...
    -
    Thanks EdFrmBrighthand,

Yes. They call it touchFlo 2.0. I don't know what touchflo 1.0 was, or if there was even ever such a thing.

I went into the "Today" icon in setting, and un-checked "HTC Home" (HTC's launcher app which shows up as a today screen item) but no joy in Mudville. Still don't get the full Start Menu.

You can't turn off TouchFlo, or even uninstall it for that matter. I guess the only way to get rid of it is to hard reset and interrupt the loading of the customizations. Don't want to do that, as I really like HTC Home and TouchFlo when the phone is not connected to the REDFLY, which is most of the time.
    Last edited by wodin; 10-25-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    10-25-2008 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD