[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the update! Volume control is a great option, makes me not changing phone volume level every time. In-app volume has a bug now. If you changed it then lock screen, after you get it unlock, volume level will be at full again, but if you go to the settings and just press save again, it reverts to the one you selected before.

Also, nice simple skin. It has the same bug - after you lock screen and then getting it unlocked, it switches to default skin. Portrait Virtual Control always fullbright.

I can hear nothing right now when "Enable Sound" is off and phone`s volume is more than 00/30, but that constant noice still persist when "Enable Sound" option is on and even if the game produce not any sounds.

Thanks the feedback, I'll fix the config problem. The low noise is caused by opening the sound device, it is now removed with sound off by keeping the sound device off but with sound enabled there's no way to remove it...

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I am testing the MOGA Pro controller and it works great, however while playing the O and X are switched(O is on the bottom and X is on the right). ALso there is no joystick option when using the moga, you can only use the D-pad.

Other than that it works great. PLaying through chrono cross eight now which works great, but it freezes if you got to the character's status screen.

I forgot to mention when using the MOGA Pro controller, the phone will sleep after about 5 minutes. Also since the update: Now when I use the D-PAD my character runs in zig zags.

Hi, thanks the feedback, at least one guy bought the Moga :evil:. You need to keep touching the screen to keep the phone alive but I will remove the sleep when moga support is enabled. What update? from 0.9 to 0.10? can you explaing how is this zig-zag better?

Justin Kovach

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
haha, whoops, I feel a lil dumb. the zig zag is a character status effect when you have the flu in Chrono Cross. I realized after no using the controller that the error was still happening, sorry!

So the only things to look at are O and X being switched and the joystick support(if that's a planned feature:)

The moGa looks like this

Y
X A
B

So the mapping should be
^
[_] O
X

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks the feedback, I'll fix the config problem. The low noise is caused by opening the sound device, it is now removed with sound off by keeping the sound device off but with sound enabled there's no way to remove it...

Another problem I found in 1.0.0.10, maybe it was in 2 previous versions, didn`t tested. When you trying to "load" BIOS (scph1001.bin file), app crashes.

Also, in-game switching "Enable Sound" and "Enable BIOS" options makes emulator crash.

Last edited:

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Holy crap with the recent updates. Great job Andre. I finally got my hands on a PC long enough to upload a few more games to my SkyDrive to test out. SpiderMan 2: Enter Electro loads the Marvel screen but then freezes. I shall report back if I find any other game issues. Clock Tower and MGS still don't work regardless of BIOS on or off.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded crash team racing, at first the game seems to be starting up but I can only hear the sound while the screen stays frozen and unresponsive, too bad

(L920)

Also, the app freezes many times when playing rayman 2 after cutscenes and I'm wondering if it has something to do with my settings, can someone explain to me what the cpu speed option actually does? No matter on wich percentage I set the CPU speed it doesn't seem to make any difference

osoalex

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Default settings. I try downloading a BIN+CUE image from SkyDrive but it can't open as it's downloaded by Internet Explorer.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there an open beta for this? Anyway I can join?

For those requesting beta test I have many testers already and few feedback so I'm not adding anymore. Please wait for the open beta.

Andre, I have my beta expired. Please, fix that with the next update. Here is the pics:
wp_ss_20131031_0001[1].pngwp_ss_20131031_0002[1].png

You can see that I have a dialog with "delete" and "rate" buttons. When I`m at the store page I`m unable to install the app.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes