Weathr 2 Beta Testing [WP 8.1 ONLY]

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I've recently completely rewritten my weather app, Weathr, for Windows Phone 8.1, and would really appreciate any beta testers.

Some of the big features:
  • Forecasts from both Weather Underground and Forecast.IO
  • Beautiful local images from Flickr based on your current weather
  • Support for all three sizes of live tiles, either transparent or with local images from flickr
  • Support for detailed status on lockscreen, so you can easily check the forecast without unlocking your phone
  • Full screen radar and satellite maps
  • Adjustable background update times, from 15 minutes to 12 hours

The entire app has been rewritten from scratch from the original Windows Phone 8 version to take advantage of new WP 8.1 features, so it needs extensive beta testing. Any and all feedback is appreciated!

You can sign up here:
Weathr Beta Signup by CB Studios

Thanks!
Chris

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! Everyone who signed up as of 2:30 PM EST should be approved now. The two hour delay is from the Windows Phone App store, and I think its rare it actually takes 2 hours. Thanks to those of you who signed up, and please, let me know all of the problems you have. Its thanks to you that I can make the app better!

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Email sent...

This is a fantastic beta so far...I can hardly wait to see how much more than it already is becomes..

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok, just updated the next set of emails, try checking again if you're not approved yet. Thanks again!
Also, for bugs/features you want, the link to the uservoice is in the app, but I'll leave it here in case you want to do it from your computer: https://cbstudios.uservoice.com/

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Signed up 2 days ago but still not able to download it..
Sorry about that, are you sure you've put in the email associated with your phone? All of the emails that went through are definitely signed up! (you can message me your email if its still not working, I'll make sure in)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss