Like an *****, I didn't do a backup, when I installed the beta mango on my Verizon Wireless HTC trophy. Is there anyway to get my phone flashed back to the official software? If not, does anyone have a backup file that I can use, or any other suggestions?
    08-10-2011 03:54 PM
    I wouldn't count on someone else's backup working for your phone. Your best bet is probably to contact MS. Brandon Watson is a pretty accessible guy.

Twitter
    08-10-2011 05:07 PM
    I wouldn't count on someone else's backup working for your phone. Your best bet is probably to contact MS. Brandon Watson is a pretty accessible guy.

Twitter
    Thanks, just emailed him
    08-10-2011 05:20 PM
    Nice signature Brow I just seen that move last weekend one of the better lines from any movie I have seen in a while. I Like the modifications and the reference to my home town buddy Chuck...lol

"-I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u."
    08-10-2011 06:04 PM
    Nice signature Brow I just seen that move last weekend one of the better lines from any movie I have seen in a while. I Like the modifications and the reference to my home town buddy Chuck...lol

"-I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u."
    Yeah, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. And chuck, well, he's just the G.O.A.T at everything lol.
    08-10-2011 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD