Apps that are broken in GDR3 Developer Preview

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's just one app, but just in case, let's use this thread to list your device and which apps no longer work after installing GDR3.

Lumia 1020: Tapatalk opens, but can no longer open any of the forums I had in there.

Edit: This error also shows for some people on GDR2. Still, it worked for me on this 1020 before upgrading to GDR3.

Edit2: Tapatalk now works again for me, and not many people report a problem with it on GDR3. Maybe just general bugginess.

Last edited:

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Conversely, an app started working with the GDR3 update, namely the engadget app, which does not start before, magically started working with the update

MaXi32

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
NetGen Reader is broken when viewing with IE through menu (confirm). Maybe developer will fix it before the release.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
NetGen Reader is broken when viewing with IE through menu (confirm). Maybe developer will fix it before the release.

Which device? That one seems to work fine for me. I can select "Open in Internet Explorer" and it opens just fine. Wait, let me close IE in the task switcher. Aaaahhh that feels good.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Oooo... tapatalk could be a show-stopper for me :/
Uninstall and reinstall?

Well today for no reason Tapatalk works again, and I have not seen many others post about it in GDR3. So it doesn't look like Tapatalk should hold you back upgrading to GDR3.

Now 'Line' is another story, lots of people having the keyboard issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon