inner-active

joeymk

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys.

I'm opening new thread for this company just to let you know what is happening to me with this advertising company. So you can choose you advertising company wisely..

Last year i switch from Microsoft pub center to this company just to try them how the thinks will go, i hoped i will get more revenue. And it's started really good, i was happy with them. So the policy is to make at least 200$ and then wait 68 days to get money. So, last year in May i already had 200$ so in August i should get my payment. And ofc i didn't receive any money from them.
From then EVERY month i contact with them and EVERY TIME I GET the same STUPID replay:

[h=5]"we are waiting to be paid by our demand partners, please wait..". ?[/h]
How stupid is that, what do i care if they get payed from their partners. I know i would understand waiting 10 days 20 days or even 50 days for late payment. But 7 months ...... They don't even replay to me anymore... What should i do, does some of you had this problem with them?

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I switched to them for a month about a year ago, I think it was one of the DVLUP challenges, when NAX was still around (but it was Inneractive ads). I didn't make a penny. I guess they're click-through to pay, not display to pay like PubCenter ads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon