$50 via paypal offer for anyone who knows MVVM Light to find a solution to an issue I am having

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I will gladly pay $50 to anyone who can help me figure something out. Ive tried to obtain help from MSDN but even a MS guy tried to help but either didnt understand what I was asking for or didnt know how to do it properly because his solution did not work.

To me, it doesnt sound too difficult of an idea to implement and its not even that I really NEED it. Its just at this point, I believe its possible and would like to see it happen. The app is just a simply sound board app. Right now it is a mess style wise and full of filler/generic audio files.

The app consists of a Pivot app, with longlistselectors on each page. These selectors are automatically loaded with Tiles that play audio sounds, using a couple ViewModels. The great thing about it is you only have to code new audio files in one place (the Soundmodel.cs) if I want to add new files. This all works correctly.
What I want to add is a SaveasRingtone functionality to it that works similarly to the sound tiles, as in the ringtonetask only has to be coded one time. The issue is I can not figure out what to use as the source in the RingToneTask. I want the source to be the source of the Sound Tile clicked.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I have the project up on my Onedrive and will post the link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon