Join the WindowsCentral Developer Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idtng

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I'm a developer from Philippines. Have developed windows phone apps both for my work and my personal app. My first personal app is targeted mostly to Filipinos though. It's called Philippine Lotto Result. Cannot post links yet so I just post the name here in case you want to check. Thanks!

Allan Cantillo M

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I'm a developer from Costa Rica.
I have being working in software development for more than 16 years, COM+, C++, .Net, and web technologies. I recently enrolled in the windows phone development, and I'm learning to create windows apps/universal apps in my free time.
I would like to be part of this community in order to learn from them, give and receive help, have exposure, give and receive feedback of apps, and be part of the growth of the community.

KSilcox

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely interested in being added to the program. I am a developer for Plutanium, LLC, a Windows Phone and 'Big' Windows app developer. So far my company, Plutanium, LLC has published one app called You-Doo.

You-Doo is an easy to use proximity based to do list, task scheduler and reminder application. It is simple to use but has powerful features such as a live timeline, user defined gps locations, calendar view, task history and much more.

We are currently working to turn You-Doo into a Universal app and expect to have it rolled out to both stores 4th quarter of 2014. We also have a game in the works that should hit the stores next year. You can find out more about our app You-Doo by following the download link below or by visiting our website at www.plutanium.com[/

[edit]actually it looks like my title got changed to developer already so I may already be hooked up. Oh well, can't hurt to post in here anyways. :) [/edit]

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I'm Ryan Changes (Gameloft_Ryan), a Community Manager for Gameloft based out of our San Francisco office. This program was suggested to me so I wanted to stop by and check out the program and after reading more about it, I'd love to join! Thanks for the consideration!

ComputerBear01

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to join as I'm looking to begin developing mobile applications and plan to start with Windows Phone / Windows 8.x / Windows RT 8.x. I am an experienced web application developer and I expect the move to mobile to be straightforward yet every time I go to get started I get lost in the details. I'd like to develop something simple first but it needs to serve a purpose. I'd love to see a Windows Phone HipChat app and since they seem determined not to make one I'm thinking that would be a good starting place.

KHALID ISMAIL

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I have always been keen on developing apps for the Windows Platform. Have also started C # Learning on MSDN and would be really excited to get into this program :)

Chris Hackmann

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm Chris, a student developer from Oklahoma. I have two Windows Phone games under my belt currently, Panel Panic!(WP7) and LexiContest(WP8). I'm wanting to join to get the word out about the latter game, as well as future projects I'm working on.

GlowPuff

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been developing indie games exclusively for Windows Phone since 2010. Additionally, I also started building games for Windows 8 last year. Combined, I have over 20 games published. I’m also one of the three grand prize winners of last year’s Microsoft Ultimate Experience contest for my Impossible Mountain game. Visit my website for a full listing of all of my games at www.glowpuff.com.

I think this program will be a great way to network with other mobile developers and get noticed by more users. Developers providing feedback and assistance to each other is beneficial to Microsoft’s mobile platforms, and I look forward to taking part in it.

abangfadli

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm totally into this kind of program!
I have developed few apps in Windows Phone under the name E4 Studio for the last 1 year. Most downloaded app up until now is the Today's Word, but the crown will be taken by PhotoMic in one month, if I may predict.

I also want to share ideas, technique on how to enhance my app into better product to satisfy the Windows Phone users.
This goes without saying but of course I want my apps included in the spotlight :))

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd definitely like to join. I've been a professional MS-centric developer for over 15 years and a .Net developer since 1.0. I concentrate on .Net-based web apps, but I do a little Windows Phone and Windows Store work for myself as a hobby. I'd definitely welcome the chance to talk with other WP devs. There aren't that many of us.

dcurtis

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

I'd like to join the program. I have published a few apps.

Latest is webStore which lets you automatically download sets of web pages such as news sites, blogs, etc to read offline later.

Also a number of phrasebooks:
English phrasebook free
Medical phrases
Speaking Phrasebook free

And an app to detect vampires:
Fake detector

ishaan_666

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I'm an engineering student and I develop apps for the windows ecosystem as a hobby. So far, I've made 2 apps and a game all of which are available for free.

Let's Celebrate:-
Windows 8.1: Let's Celebrate app for Windows in the Windows Store
Windows Phone 8.1: Let's Celebrate | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
This was my first published app. It is a convenient digital party invites and greeting cards generator. It is free, and ad-free too.

fCalci:
Windows Phone 8.1: fCalci | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
This was a second app. And no, it's not just another boring calculator app. This one has a little secret ;)
I got a retweet from dvlup for this app.

Cave Hunter
Windows 8: Cave Hunter app for Windows in the Windows Store
Windows Phone 8: Cave Hunter | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
This my first attempt at developing games. It is also available on Android. It's ad-free exclusively for the Windows ecosystem. It employs a totally unique gameplay, one that you would've never "heard" (pun intended) before.

Those are my efforts so far. I would appreciate if they could get a little recognition. Thank you.

emyxsoft

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

You can find my apps under the publisher name "Emyxsoft": Search results for "emyxsoft" | Windows Phone (United States)

My best app, Album Releases, has been featured in a Windows Phone Central article a while back. The exposure gave me a hugemongous boost in downloads and I am very grateful for that.

I also have other apps that I'd like to get featured which is why I'm applying to the program. I've developed VIN Decoder, Halo Weapon Timer, and Cortana Memo. I got more apps on the way but for now these are the ones I have published.

Thanks, looking forward to all discussions and opportunities

Emyxsoft

Last edited:

Nipun Birla

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I am a developer with quite a few apps out in the store. The best of my works include hidden cam, hidden video cam, Quick Settings, Wedding Charms, Space shooter , Huntomaniac . You can find them all under the publisher name nipun.birla and Hunt-o-Maniac

Marko BL

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I would like to join the developer program. I already posted about myself and my first game for WP in the App Spotlight, it's called Bionick.S.

Thanks a lot

CheekyTaurus

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

rkarolak

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new to developing for Windows Phone, but I've been using Visual Studio for development and scripting on Windows platforms for a while now. I'm interested in making tools and apps for Windows Phone, initially ones that will fulfill anything I personally am interested in or I feel fulfills my needs, then maybe branching out and trying to develop other things like games.

I'm interested in a development community for WP8 as a resource to help me learn developing for the platform, as well as giving back if I can.

spangalang

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to join the program because I have been itching to start building a Windows Phone app for years, and this could be the impetus to get me going. I've been building Microsoft-based web apps for over 17 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss