WordFeud

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I email the devs and asked are there any plans on bringing this cross platform app to WP7.

"HI,
Not yet, but this may change in the future."

:(

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No word. I'll email the devs. But it has to be better than the Android version.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is WordFeud, as fun as words by post? I really like wbp, but it does still have some bugs in it, and I know it's a one man show there. I had to uninstall and reinstall it again today, now it won't log me in to play. Looking at wordfeud or alphajax. Any suggestions?..

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Is WordFeud, as fun as words by post? I really like wbp, but it does still have some bugs in it, and I know it's a one man show there. I had to uninstall and reinstall it again today, now it won't log me in to play. Looking at wordfeud or alphajax. Any suggestions?..

Wordfeud is better imo

germcevoy

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I cant stand Wordfeud. You can't see what a word is worth before submitting it and you can't recall your tiles if you back out of a word.

Hope these get added in updates but for now I have no incentive to keep on using it.

Mateosmith

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I cant stand Wordfeud. You can't see what a word is worth before submitting it and you can't recall your tiles if you back out of a word.

Hope these get added in updates but for now I have no incentive to keep on using it.

If you press the trash symbol then it recalls all of your tiles, and the score would be nice, but it really is only a few seconds to calculate what your score would be. One question I do have is why wordfeud doesnt offer any statistics. I emailed the devs about it though, ill see what they say

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon